LEAK SAVER UV DYE INJECT (No Sealant, UV Dye Only) - FOR SYSTEMS UP TO 5 TONS (60,000 BTU, 17.6kW)
- ULTRA BRIGHT UV DYE - The Leak Saver UV Dye Inject is the easiest way to inject UV leak detection dye into your air conditioning and refrigeration systems. No more messy syringes, hoses, or cans! Proudly MADE IN THE USA. The UV Dye illuminates brightly at the leak site when using a UV flashlight. Also visible to the naked eye. For best results, use a UV Flashlight in a shaded areas.
- WORKS WITH ALL SYSTEMS - Our product is compatible with all systems, refrigerants (except ammonia), and oils. It is great for central air conditioners, car and automotive air conditioners, refrigerators, ductless mini-splits, heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, commercial refrigeration systems, micro channel coils and more. It also works with all refrigerants including R410A Freon, R22 and replacements, R134A, r1234yf, R404A, R290, R600a, and more.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD INSTALLATION - No more fussing with messy syringes, hoses, or pressurized cans. The Leak Saver injects directly and easily into the system with a basic manifold gauge set or even easier with our Leak Shot Injection Kits. Note: for automotive systems, you will still need the standard 134A to 1/4” charging adapter. Mini-splits may require a 5/16” to 1/4” charging adapter. You can see our straightforward installation videos below.
- Compatible with all refrigerants including R22, 410A, 134A, 404A, 507A, 600A. Fully compatible with mineral, PAG, and ester oils.
- SAFE FOR ALL TOOLS AND PARTS - The Leak Saver UV Dye Inject is safe for all manifold gauges, hoses, expansion valves (TXVs, TEVs, capillary tubes, etc), Schrader valves, and anything needed to service your system.
- NOTE: This is UV leak detection DYE ONLY. There is no leak sealant in this product. For leak sealants, see our other products (Leak Saver Direct Inject and Leak Saver Direct Inject UV Refrigerant Leak Sealers). For use in automotive air conditioners, you will also need a 134A quick connect adapter and a manifold gauge with 1/4" hose connections.
- REAL USA HVAC TECH SUPPORT - We are an American company owned and operated by EPA card holding HVAC techs. All questions are directly answered by us. If you need any support, please reach out to us HERE.
- FREE SHIPPING to the continental USA.
1. Leak Shot HVAC Injection with Refrigerant Grade CO2
Get your Leak Shot HVAC by clicking HERE
2. Injection with High Side
3. Charge in with Refrigerant
4. Leak Shot Auto
As a small company, EVERY SINGLE CLIENT is important to us. Our sealant formula has been proven in millions of applications since 2015 and we stand behind it 100%. Your satisfaction is our priority!
If you have any issues with our products, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or fill out the form below. We will make it right!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.