- DOT NON-REFILLABLE CANS: R290 in 8 oz. non-refillable cans. These are piercing top cans that use 1/2" acme piercing valves and must be charged upside down.
- COMPATIBLE WITH R290 SYSTEMS: Made for use in refrigeration and air conditioning systems specifically designed for R290. Not for use in systems not designed for R290
- EPA APPROVED USAGE: Approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use as per EPA regulations 40 CFR Part 82.17. For use by qualified personnel only.
- SUITABLE FOR SYSTEMS CALLING FOR R290: Including domestic refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers, window AC units, ice machines, restaurant equipment, wine coolers, beer kegs, soda machines, and more.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We stand 100% behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, please contact us directly and we will make it right.
1. Leak Shot HVAC Injection with Refrigerant Grade CO2
Get your Leak Shot HVAC by clicking HERE
2. Injection with High Side
3. Charge in with Refrigerant
4. Leak Shot Auto
As a small company, EVERY SINGLE CLIENT is important to us. Our sealant formula has been proven in millions of applications since 2015 and we stand behind it 100%. Your satisfaction is our priority!
If you have any issues with our products, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We will make it right!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.