LEAK SAVER DIRECT INJECT UV - FOR SYSTEMS UP TO 1 TON (12,000 BTU, 3.5kW) - Perfect for Small Appliances - NOW INCLUDES ADDED MOISTURE REMOVER!
- NOW WITH ADDED UV DYE - Seal it or find it! If you have a leak that is simply too large for leak sealants to seal, the added UV Dye will light up brightly at the leak site when using a UV flashlight.
- HOME APPLICATIONS - Seal refrigerators, mini-fridges, wine coolers, freezers, or any other residential unit that uses refrigerant.
- RESIDENTIAL REFRIGERATOR BRANDS - Samsung, GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, LG, Maytag, Kitchenaid, Cafe, Danby, Magic Chef, Hisense, or any other brand.
- IMPORTANT INSTALLATION - Most home refrigerators do not come with a service port, so you NEED to purchase a Bullet Piercing Valve with your sealant, if you have not already previously pierced the system
THE MOST TRUSTED - The numbers don’t lie! With more than 3,000,000 units sold of this sealant formula since 2015, we are the most trusted leak sealant among HVAC professionals. Proudly made in the USA. We believe in the effectiveness of our product and stand behind it 100%.
PERMANENTLY SEALS LEAKS - The Leak Saver can permanently seal small refrigerant leaks where the complete refrigerant charge is not lost within 7 days. It works similarly to how blood in your body reacts to a cut. When a leak occurs, the Leak Saver reacts with the air and moisture at the leak site to permanently seal the leak. When used for preventative maintenance, the active ingredient circulates safely in the system to seal future leaks.
WORKS WITH ALL SYSTEMS - Our product is compatible with all systems, refrigerants (except ammonia), and oils. It is great for small central air conditioners, refrigerators, ductless mini-splits, dehumidifiers, heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, commercial refrigeration systems, micro channel coils and more. It also works with all refrigerants including R410A Freon, R22 and replacements, R134A, r1234yf, R404A, R290, R600a, and more.
STRAIGHTFORWARD INSTALLATION - No more fussing with messy syringes, hoses, or pressurized cans. The Leak Saver injects directly and easily into the system with a basic manifold gauge set or even easier with our Leak Shot Injection Kits. Note: for automotive systems, you will still need the standard 134A to 1/4” charging adapter. Mini-splits may require a 5/16” to 1/4” charging adapter. You can see our straightforward installation videos below.
SAFE FOR ALL TOOLS AND PARTS - The Leak Saver is safe for all manifold gauges, hoses, expansion valves (TXVs, TEVs, capillary tubes, etc), Schrader valves, and anything needed to service your system.
REAL USA HVAC TECH SUPPORT - We are an American company owned and operated by EPA card holding HVAC techs. All questions are directly answered by us. If you need any support, please reach out to us HERE.
FREE SHIPPING to the continental USA.
1. Leak Shot HVAC Injection with Refrigerant Grade CO2
Get your Leak Shot HVAC by clicking HERE
2. Injection with High Side
3. Charge in with Refrigerant
4. Leak Shot Auto
As a small company, EVERY SINGLE CLIENT is important to us. Our sealant formula has been proven in millions of applications since 2015 and we stand behind it 100%. Your satisfaction is our priority!
If you have any issues with our products, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We will make it right!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.