- HVAC Professional’s Concentrate Formula: Our team of HVAC field professionals designed this heavy-duty coil cleaner for use on our toughest maintenance jobs. Supplied as a concentrate, one gallon of Blue Blaster can be diluted with water 3:1 to make 4 gallons of serious coil cleaner.
- For Air Cooled Condenser Coils (Outdoor Units): This product is intended only for outdoor use with air cooled condenser coils. It is not recommended for use on indoor units, coated fins, or micro-channel coils. Compatible equipment includes condensers of central air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, packaged units, commercial refrigerators, and more.
- Save Time by Using The HVAC Guys Coil Cannon: The Blue Blaster Coil Cleaner pairs perfectly with our HVAC Guys Coil Cannon automatic mixing sprayer (sold separately). Instead of manually diluting the concentrate with water, save time by simply pouring the concentrate directly into the Coil Cannon bottle, adjusting the dial to the desired dilution ratio, and spraying directly onto the coil. Use the Coil Cannon for fast, easy, and effective coil cleaning.
- We Stand by Our Product: Our company is owned and operated by EPA card-holding HVAC technicians. These are the same products we use on our own jobs, and we stand behind them 100%.
1. Leak Shot HVAC Injection with Refrigerant Grade CO2
Get your Leak Shot HVAC by clicking HERE
2. Injection with High Side
3. Charge in with Refrigerant
4. Leak Shot Auto
As a small company, EVERY SINGLE CLIENT is important to us. Our sealant formula has been proven in millions of applications since 2015 and we stand behind it 100%. Your satisfaction is our priority!