- WORKS WITH ALL 134a SYSTEMS: Our 134a Replacement Refrigerant is compatible with all systems and lubricants that are designed to be used with 134a refrigerant or that have been retrofitted to use 134a. It can be used in cars, trucks, refrigerators, RVs, boats, tractors, combines, ice machines, milk processing equipment, and any other equipment calling for R-134a. You must follow all EPA guidelines when handling this refrigerant.
- COLDER FORMULA WITH LOWER HEAD PRESSURES: Our refrigerant is a specially engineered hydrocarbon formula that operates at a lower head (high side) pressure than standard 134a. This can allow your compressor to run smoother and have improved cooling and performance properties. This is our coldest and highest performing refrigerant formula. When charging, our 134a Replacement Refrigerant is easily installed using the same pressure parameters as standard 134a.
- USES LESS REFRIGERANT BY WEIGHT: Our 134a Replacement Refrigerant is physically lighter than standard 134a refrigerant. Each 8oz can of 134a Replacement Refrigerant is equal to 21oz of standard 134a refrigerant (a 1:2.6 weight ratio). That means that if you want to add 12oz of standard 134a refrigerant to a system, you will only need to add 4.6oz of our 134a Replacement Refrigerant. This translates to using up to 60% less refrigerant for a proper charge.
- PROVEN FORMULA THAT IS ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE: The Leak Saver 134a Replacement Refrigerant formula is 100% USA Made. It is designed to be a climate-friendly green alternative to standard 134a and is non-ozone depleting and has zero Global Warming Potential (GWP). On the other hand, standard R-134a is an HFC (hydrofluorocarbon) greenhouse gas and has a high (GWP). Please note that this refrigerant is flammable and has been safely sold for all the listed applications for over 28 years.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY: We stand 100% behind the effectiveness of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, please contact us, and we will make it right.
1. Leak Shot HVAC Injection with Refrigerant Grade CO2
Get your Leak Shot HVAC by clicking HERE
2. Injection with High Side
3. Charge in with Refrigerant
4. Leak Shot Auto
As a small company, EVERY SINGLE CLIENT is important to us. Our sealant formula has been proven in millions of applications since 2015 and we stand behind it 100%. Your satisfaction is our priority!