- Powerful HVAC Formula: Specifically formulated and effective in flushing out oils, acids, water, carbon residues, and other buildup from HVACR systems. It is excellent for refrigerant conversions, compressor burnouts, and component changes.
- Convenient High-Pressure Flush: The pressurized 140 PSI formula allows you to easily flush out line sets of central air conditioners, ductless mini splits, packaged units, refrigerators, commercial refrigeration systems, and any other refrigerant-based system. Please note that nitrogen is still required to purge the lines after flushing. Please refer to the instruction sheet for proper use. Refer to the sizing table for appropriate system sizing.
- Cleans Systems After Compressor Burnouts: Compressor burnouts leave a considerable amount of carbon and acid buildup inside a system. If not properly flushed out before changing the compressor, this will burn out the new compressor. Flushing out the system with the Line and System Flush is a must after burnouts. This also pairs well with the Leak Saver Acid Scavenger to protect the system from any future acid buildup.
- Perfect For R22 to R-410 Conversions: Great for removing oil and other impurities from inside refrigerant line sets while performing R22 to 410A refrigerant conversions and retrofits. It is suitable for removing system oils and cleaning out the line sets for all other types of HVACR refrigerant conversions as well.
1. Leak Shot HVAC Injection with Refrigerant Grade CO2
Get your Leak Shot HVAC by clicking HERE
2. Injection with High Side
3. Charge in with Refrigerant
4. Leak Shot Auto
As a small company, EVERY SINGLE CLIENT is important to us. Our sealant formula has been proven in millions of applications since 2015 and we stand behind it 100%. Your satisfaction is our priority!