Flash Charger Liquid Low Side Refrigerant Charging Adapter
- CHARGE SYSTEMS FASTER: The Flash Charger allows you to quickly and safely liquid charge air conditioner and refrigeration systems by precisely metering the refrigerant as it flows in. Liquid low side charging can be up to 8X faster than standard vapor charging. This tool is essential for newer blended refrigerants like 410A, which must be charged in liquid with the refrigerant tank inverted. The Flash Charger also works with all non-blended refrigerants.
- KEEPS COMPRESSORS SAFE WHEN LIQUID CHARGING: When charging with the Flash Charger, liquid refrigerant is precisely metered in and transforms into a saturated vapor. This prevents liquid slugging and protects the compressor.
- MADE FOR USE WITH VACUUM PUMPS AND RECOVERY MACHINES: The Flash Charge also has a check valve that allows it to be used with all vacuum pumps. It can also be used to meter liquid refrigerant into a recovery machine while performing refrigerant recovery.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL REFRIGERANTS AND SYSTEMS: The Flash Charger is compatible with 410a, Freon, R22, 404A and all blended (zeotropic), non-blended (azeotropic), CFC, HCFC, HFC, and HFO refrigerants. It can be used to charge all residential and commercial HVAC, air conditioner, central A/Cs, ductless mini-splits, heat pumps, refrigerators, and refrigeration systems.
1. Leak Shot HVAC Injection with Refrigerant Grade CO2
Get your Leak Shot HVAC by clicking HERE
2. Injection with High Side
3. Charge in with Refrigerant
4. Leak Shot Auto
As a small company, EVERY SINGLE CLIENT is important to us. Our sealant formula has been proven in millions of applications since 2015 and we stand behind it 100%. Your satisfaction is our priority!